For orders ordered before 2 pm, the delivery windows listed above apply. When placing an order after 2 pm, the delivery window is extended by one day. This does not apply to Express orders, which must be submitted before 8 p.m. for delivery to Lagos, Ibadan, and Abeokuta. That is, only Express orders submitted in these locations after 8 p.m. will have an extra day (+1) added to the delivery schedules. Please use the shipping times mentioned for Other Cities for large items going to Port Harcourt.
Badagry, Epe, Ijanikin, Iyana Ishashi, Seme, Topo, Sheda, Kwali, Gidan Mangoro, Idu, Karmo, Karshi, Gwagwa, Abaji, Abuja-Kwali, Sango Ota, Ota Town, Agbara Industrial Estate, Itele, Alagbado, Itele (Ota), Itele, and others are classified as “Other Cities” and (Ijebu).
The time frames mentioned are exclusively for business days, from Monday through Friday, and do not account for weekends. Excluding orders for express and standard shipping to Lagos, Ibadan, and Abeokuta, where we have Saturdays completely dedicated to delivery. Depending on the selected delivery option, several delivery times are available.
- Door Delivery: The delivery period runs from the day you place your purchase to the day one of our delivery personnel tries to deliver to you for the first time. Two delivery attempts over a period of five days (7.00 am to 5.30 pm) will be made before the item is canceled.
- Pickup Stations: The delivery period runs from the day your order is placed until the first SMS instructing you to pick up your order from our pickup station. Keep in mind that if you don’t pick up your item within 5 days, it will be canceled.
Deals you don't
want to miss
Express Shipping: Since products are kept at the warehouse, they may be shipped more quickly.
Standard Shipping: Once an item is received at our warehouse, it is mailed out to the customer. Products are sent from abroad when they are shipped.
Every step of the way, NobleMart guarantees to give you the finest possible purchasing experience. We have revised our shipping charges in order to improve your delivery experience. To find out the shipping costs that apply to the items in your cart:
- Select Checkout to continue.
- Adding or selecting your shipping address, Save, and carrying on
- Choose your preferred shipping method, and the shipping cost will be shown.
Location, item size, and your shipping selection (door delivery/pick-up station) will all affect the shipping costs. Check out the details below:
- Group A: Lagos
- Federal Capital Territory is in Group B. Rivers
- Group C: Oyo, Edo, Ogun, and Delta
- Anambra, Cross River, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, and Kwara make up Group D.
- Group E consists of the following states: Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Ondo, Ebonyi, and Zam
Note: No matter how many things you buy from the same category, don’t pay more than the “Maximum fees.”
Following are some illustrations for each size classification:
- Small: Wristwatches, Powerbanks, Jewelry, PS Games, Hair Extensions, T-Shirts, Dresses, and Tops, Kids’ Clothes, Makeup, Perfume, and Phone/Tablet Accessories.
- The following items fall into the medium category: laptops, headphones, portable DVD players, diapers, towels, kids’ toys, blenders, gaming equipment, video cameras, board games, shoes, blazers, curtains, blinds, and shades, as well as automobile batteries.
- Large: furniture, home appliances, mirrors, rugs, musical instruments, televisions, dishwashers, fridges, and freezers.