Mila Food Supplement: Chia seeds have been a staple diet in the Mayan and Aztec cultures, as well as native communities in North America. They are valued for their capacity to offer sustainable energy. In actuality, the Mayan term for strength in the past was chia.
Why Micro Slicing?
The body does not completely digest whole chia seeds, therefore a large percentage of their nutritious value is lost. The chia seeds in Mila are “broken open” by a technique known as micro-slicing in order to optimize their nutritious content. LivePURE has made an investment in specialized manufacturing machinery that cuts a sizable portion of the seeds during this procedure. In order to preserve the nutritious value of the cut seeds, no heat is used throughout this process.
contains “alpha-linolenic acid,” an omega-3 lipid. High consumption of foods like Mila that contain ALA has been found to boost cardiovascular health, which is supported by the fact that ALA has been shown to support heart health.
An excellent plant-based source of fiber and protein, Mila® is a superfood that is also devoid of trans fats, sugar, and gluten. Mila employs many chia seed kinds to offer a variety of nutrients. You can create a product that is nutrient-dense by mixing these crops.
Mila is a superfood that is gluten-free, trans-fat-free, and sugar-free and is a superior plant-based source of protein and fiber. Mila uses a wide range of chia species to provide enormous nutrients and sustainable energy.
Benefits of Mila Food Supplement
- It is a full, raw superfood and a natural source of phytonutrients, omega 3, and antioxidants.
- contains phosphorus and magnesium for healthy bones.
- the maturation of brain functions
- Contains more insoluble fiber than other cereals like wheat, oats, barley, and corn, and helps relieve occasional constipation.
Additionally, Mila helps your family’s demand for fiber. The majority of the fiber in Mila is insoluble fiber, a type of fiber that helps ease occasional constipation.
- is a complete, raw superfood that is a natural source of phytonutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- is a mixture of various chia seed crops that helps to increase nutrient density.
- 3 grams of protein are present.
- contains other crucial nutrients, such as calcium.
- is a good source of phosphorous and magnesium, two elements vital for healthy bones.
- contains 3 grams of the omega-3 fatty acid ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for healthy brain function growth and development.
- Possibly a fantastic vegetarian alternative to fish oil.
- Chia seeds have a much greater percentage of fiber than corn, rice, oats, wheat, or barley, according to the USDA. Fiber encourages fullness and provides relief from sporadic constipation.
- Your diet can be supplemented with plant-based protein and fiber thanks to Mila.
- can be enjoyed on its own or added to your preferred foods, including yogurt and smoothies. In recipes, Mila® can take the place of eggs or up to 1/4 cup of oil.
Mila Food Supplement Recommendation
- Add two (2) tablespoons of Mila to your favorite beverages, yogurt, salads, cereals, smoothies, and recipes. Children: Start with 1 tablespoon one time per day.
- Your favorite drinks, yogurt, salads, cereals, smoothies, and recipes may all be made with 2 teaspoons of Mila.
- Children: beginning with 1 spoonful, once daily
- Chia seeds may absorb up to ten times their own weight, did you know that? They work well as thickeners in sauces, puddings, dips, and spreads because of this. In your recipes, you can swap out 1/4 of the oil or 1 egg. Just combine 1 tablespoon, Mila, with 3 tablespoons water, let sit for 15 minutes, and then use. Mila can be used in your favorite dishes as a flexible component with a mild flavor. For recipes featuring Mila as well as additional recipes, click here.
There are no reviews yet.